Guidelines for Submitting an Article
- Email your submission as an attachment in Microsoft Word format to the Editor-in-
Chief, Prof. Sean Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include in the body of the email your full name, rank and Service (if applicable), current position/prospective assignment, telephone number(s), and work email address.
- Submissions should normally be 1,000-3,000 words. Inform the editor in chief in advance if you would like to submit a longer article. Include your name on the manuscript.
- Follow The Chicago Manual of Style Online, format for endnotes.
- Use 12 point Calibri or comparable standard font.
- You are encouraged to send graphics, charts, or tables.